Monday, December 25, 2006

Everything Is Better in Japan

posted by Jason Tiller
So, we're on the bus, heading from Tokyo to Yamanashi prefecture to play a concert at Masuho-cho Bunka Kaikan. It's a long trip (2.5+ hours), so we stopped on the way at a truck stop. You know, sort of like Flying J in the U.S. I needed to brush my teeth (which I'm always doing - kiddies, always brush your teeth!), so I went to the bathroom.



Dang! Even the blankity-blank highway rest stop bathrooms are gorgeous. Yes, those are real fowers!!





There were so many stalls, and they had so many different types> of stalls, there was even a map to the bathroom!



The Japanese are big travellers, so I guess the "facilities" have to be appropriately sized to handle the volume during the rush seasons. Wow!

---Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home