Saturday, December 23, 2006

An Ode to Tokyo Dome Hotel

posted by Jason Tiller
(Sung to the tune of the original "Spiderman" TV series theme song.)

Tokyo Dome, you're the best
Superior to all the rest
Your lobby's huge
Your rooms are too
Rollercoater, it's so cool
Thank God - back at the Tokyo Dome

Yours Hotel, it's the pits
Now we're gone, it won't be missed
Loud banging
Construction site
And they worked all through the night
Thank God - back at the Tokyo Dome

Tokyu Inn Hakata
Had no Internet at all
By river's side
Was it placed
Stinky vapors in our face
Thank God - back at the Tokyo Dome

Now we're here at Tokyo Dome
I'll never leave my Nippon home
I always feel
So welcome here
It's almost as if my wife is near
The Dome - it's always in my heart


::Bows:: Thank you!

---Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home